1. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
2. The collection, processing and utilization of personal data
When you visit this software or use the functional services provided by this software, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the scope of this specific purpose; In writing, the software does not use personal data for other purposes.
This software retains your name, email address, contact information, and usage time when you use interactive features such as service mailboxes and surveys.
During general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our software services. This record is an internal application and will never be published.
In order to provide accurate services, we will collect statistics and analysis of the collected information content, and analyze the statistical data or explanatory text of the results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but not specific individuals. Information.
The protection of data
The software host has various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures. Strict protection measures are applied to your personal data. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data.The handling personnel are all signed with confidentiality contracts. If there is any breach of confidentiality obligations, they will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If the service is entrusted to other units to provide services, the software will also strictly comply with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
4. The software related links
The web page of this software provides network links for other software. You can click to enter other software through the link provided by this software.However, the link software does not apply to the software's privacy protection policy. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in the link software.
5. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This software will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- By your written consent.
- The law clearly stipulates.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- In cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify the specific party according to the method of disclosure.
- When your actions in software violate the Terms of Service, or may harm or impede the rights of software and other users, or cause damage to anyone, the software management unit will disclose your personal information for identification, communication or legal action.Necessary.
- Conducive to your rights and interests.
When the software commissioned the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or utilizing your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this software will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser function you use., you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may lead to some functions of the software not working properly.
7. Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy
This software privacy protection policy will be amended at any time in response to demand, and the revised terms will be published on the software.