1. Member service
- After completing and confirming the membership application, the company will provide services to the members according to the service channels, projects, contents, status and functions established by the system at that time; the company reserves the right to add, reduce or change each service channel and project at any time.The right to all or part of the content, features and functions, without notice.
- Some of the service channels or projects may be built or provided by our partners, or may require individual application or login procedures by members, or may be paid for by members, depending on the service channel modified at the time and subsequently.The instructions for use of the project and related pages.
- The company reserves the right to change the free service to the fee-based service and change the charging standard at any time. The changed content is not disclosed separately unless it is published on each page.
- Some member services may have different usage specifications or agreements, and members should also abide by the usage specifications and related agreements of each service channel or project.
- The company will send a variety of electronic newsletters to the members on a voluntary or subscription basis.
2. Account, password and security
- Members should complete the registration process, provide the information required in the member registration or transaction process, and guarantee that all information provided is correct and immediate. If the information provided by the member is changed afterwards, the member should update the retained information immediately. data of. If the member does not provide the information immediately, fails to provide the information according to the specified method, or the information provided is incorrect or does not conform to the facts, the company reserves the right to refuse or suspend all or part of the related services to the member at any time without prior notice.
- Members can choose their own username and password, but members have the obligation to keep and keep confidential, and must not disclose or provide it to third parties, use the member service with a specific username and password, and log in to the system. The conduct shall be the responsibility of the member holding the username and password.
- If a member discovers or suspects that his or her username and password have been fraudulently used or improperly used by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the company to facilitate the timely and appropriate action taken by the company; however, the above measures shall not be construed as Express or implied that the member has any form of compensation or compensation obligations.
3. Personal data protection
- Some member services are operated or provided by our partners. In order to provide such services to members, it may be necessary to provide members' personal data to such partners. If members are not willing to disclose personal information to such partners,You may choose not to use each of the specific services, but if the member chooses to use the specific services, the company will disclose the member's personal information to the partners of the specific services after the members are notified on the appropriate page.
Under the following circumstances, the company may view or provide the member's personal data or related telecommunications materials to the relevant government agencies, or a third party who claims that their rights have been infringed and appropriate proof is provided.
- (1) By law or by order of the judicial organ or other relevant government agency;
- (3) To protect the security of the member service system or the legitimate rights and interests of the operator;
- (4) To protect the legitimate rights and interests of other users or other third parties;
- (5) To maintain the normal operation of the system.
4. Data storage
- Members should back up all materials they upload, publish or store in the system.The company will regularly back up the information stored by the members according to the method and energy stored in the system at the time, but does not guarantee that the information stored by the members will be completely backed up; the member agrees that the company does not need to back up or delete the data.Responsible for the data or backup data that failed to be stored.
- This system does not guarantee that the information uploaded by the member will be displayed normally, nor does it guarantee the correctness of the data transmission; if the member finds that the system has errors or errors, please notify the website administrator of the system immediately.
- The system will automatically detect the member accounts that have not been used for a certain period of time. For the member accounts that have not been used for a certain period of time, the system will automatically delete all emails, files, user-set data files and related materials of the user account, andMake another backup and suspend the use of this user account.The record of whether or not to use the login is subject to the records retained in the member service system of the company.
5. Provision and use of membership services
- The search or search or search service or function provided in the member service is an automated service and software tool provided by the computer program system. The user searches or retrieves according to the selected or set conditions or content; The results of the search, search or mapping, related links and their contents are provided by each of the source websites or related third parties and should be the sole responsibility of each of the source websites.
- For specific member services, the company may contact partners or other vendors to provide relevant images, pictures or other works or materials for members to browse, retrieve or use, but users must comply with relevant licensing agreements or restrictions. The legality of such drawings, images and other works or materials is the sole responsibility of the partner or manufacturer providing the images, images and other works or materials.
- Members shall establish personal websites, photo albums, network hard disks or other similar use spaces or pages on the server space provided by the system, and their related ownership and advertising layout rights shall remain with the company, unless otherwiseWith the prior consent of the Company, members may not sell, operate, or provide online advertising or similar services by any third party, whether or not they are paid.
- All advertising information that appears in the Member Services is published by the advertiser and is the responsibility of individual advertisers or sponsors.
6. User behavior
- Members must not engage in commercial activities without prior authorization.
- Information uploaded by members or published in various member services (including and not limited to text, pictures, videos, files or other materials) is automatically uploaded, published or stored in various member services by the computer system in accordance with the instructions of the members.The website and location, the company is not responsible for review, verification or editing.
- Members must abide by the relevant laws and regulations and must not engage in the following activities:
- (1) Send any mail, file or information that violates the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China on the export of technical data.
- (2) Publish, transmit, transmit or store any mail, picture, file or material that is defamatory or prejudicial to other people's reputation or goodwill, fraud, defamation, pornography, gambling, violation of public order or other violations of the law.
- (3) Publish, transmit, transmit or store any work or material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
- (4) Collecting email addresses and other personal data without consent.
- (5) Extract or use all or part of the contents of any database in the Member Services without consent.
- (6) Publication, transmission, transmission, storage of viruses, or any other program or message sufficient to destroy or interfere with computer systems or materials.
- (7) Destruction or interference with the operation of the Member Services system or violation of general online etiquette.
- (8) Inadvertently entering the member service system or the network related to the system, or fraudulently using another person's account or falsifying the sender's identification data to transmit the message in an attempt to mislead the recipient's judgment.
- (9) Any act that interferes with or interferes with the use of Member Services by other users.
- (10) Send lucky chain letters, spam, advertising letters or other unsolicited mail.
- (11) Any act of stealing the member account, password or access rights of the Member Services through improper channels.
- (12) Other behaviors that do not meet the purpose of use provided by the member services.
7. Ownership and membership authorization to the company
- All web design, interface, URL, trademark or logo, computer program, database, etc. provided by the member service, such as trademarks, copyrights, other intellectual property rights and ownership of the materials, are the legal rights holders of the company or authorized by the company.all.
- The company's various member services only provide relevant server space and system for members to use, and members do not obtain authorization for trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the company and individual member services.
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights that members upload, publish and store in their membership services are still owned by the legal rights holders of members or authorized members; however, members must guarantee that such works or materials are not in violation of the law.Or infringe on the rights of third parties, and agree to authorize the company to store and publish on the website, and through the website, in the manner that the company deems appropriate, including the various types of software or hardware equipment manufactured or converted.Different versions or formats, such as versions suitable for reading on the Internet, and versions or formats available for downloading on various computer devices (including PDAs, mobile phones, and similar devices developed in the future market), etc.Specific or unspecified people browse, query, retrieve, read offline or receive online. The Member also agrees to authorize the Company to select the books and materials that the Member has uploaded, published and stored in the Member Services, and to publish the newsletter or similar electronic messages, including, separately or in conjunction with other members' works and materials, includingHowever, it is not limited to use in e-newsletters and related messages sent for the purpose of marketing or promotion of the company and various member services.Except for the transfer or re-authorization along with the member services, the company will not transfer or re-authorize the works and materials uploaded, published and stored by the members to third parties, nor will they be separate or aggregated.The form is printed and published.
8. Exclusion and limitation of liability
- For each member service provided by the company, it is only provided according to the function and current status of the service at that time. For the specific requirements or needs of the user, including but not limited to speed, safety, reliability, integrity, and correctness.The company does not assume any warranty or guarantee of express or implied warranty.
- The Company does not guarantee that the transmission and storage of any mail, file or data is reliable and correct, and does not guarantee the security, reliability, completeness, correctness and reliability of the stored or transmitted mail, files or materials.Broken wires and errors, etc., the company shall not be liable for damages caused by failure, loss or error in the transmission or storage of such mails, files or materials.
- The company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the member services provided by the company itself, even if the company has understood the suggestion
9. Service suspension or interruption
- The suspension or interruption of services that occur during the routine maintenance, alteration or change of the member service system or function will be notified to the member by email, announcement or other appropriate means before the suspension or interruption.
- In the following circumstances, the Company will suspend or discontinue all or part of the Member Services and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages suffered by the User:
- (1) When relocating, replacing, upgrading, maintaining or repairing the hardware and software equipment related to the member service;
- (3) The suspension or interruption of membership services due to the actions of third parties, natural disasters or other force majeure;
- (4) The cessation or interruption of membership services due to other matters not wholly controlled by the Company or attributable to the Company.
10. Termination of service
- Based on the operation of the company, the company reserves the right to stop providing all or part of the member service at any time. Except for the proportion of the paid service that has been charged and not used, the company will not be liable for compensation or compensation.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction